.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

 

Democratic National Convention 2012 Finalists

Thanks to an e-mail chain that began with Democratic National Committee Chairman Tim Kaine and eventually ended with me, I can pass along the list of those four cities "selected as finalists to host the 2012 Democratic National Convention."

They are:
  1. Charlotte, North Carolina;
  2. Cleveland, Ohio;
  3. Minneapolis, Minnesota; and
  4. St. Louis, Missouri.

The Convention is scheduled for the week of September 3, 2012.

I have no particular favorite among the finalists. I've been to both Charlotte and Cleveland (at least a couple of times each, actually), so it might be nice to visit either of the two cities I haven't already.

The Texas Democratic Party will hold their 2012 Convention at the George R. Brown Convention Center in Houston. The dates for last weekend's 2010 Convention changed more than once, so I'll let the Party nail it down before I pass along something that I'd have to change later.

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?