.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Monday, August 14, 2006

 

Who's Counting?

So...another month with no blogging. That just plain sucks. Oh well, it's Monday, so it's a good day to kick start this thing again.

I can attribute this latest absence to the usual suspects. The first is work. The second is my ever increasing political activity, including new responsibilities to the Texas Young Democrats Blue Star State Blog.

Since I'm back in the saddle, let's bring back one of our semi-regular features. Let's have a look at this week's Top Ten Conservative Idiots.

The folks at Democratic Underground spend some time poking fun at Joe Lieberman this week. I'm not sure I agree with all of it, and I was on the fence before the primary, but the votes are in and it's time to rally around Ned Lamont.

Enjoy!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?