.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Wednesday, December 21, 2005

 

Back To Blogging With The Top Ten

It's been way too long...again. My employment situation has changed considerably and I've been on the road a lot lately. Still, that's no excuse for the neglect I've had toward this blog.

That said, look for updates on all the latest in Texas politics, and a few items from the national scene. It is one hell of a time to get back to blogging. With the 2006 ballot shoring up and the President facing censure for illegal spying, there should be plenty to discuss.

Let me start by doing what I should have been doing every week: this week's top ten conservative idiots. It's been 9 weeks since my last top ten update, but the folks at Democratic Underground have been plugging away all the while.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?