.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sunday, September 25, 2005

 

The Big Show Get A Little More Famous

I have no illusions about the readership or popularity of this blog. Those people who see it fall into one of two categories. The first category is comprised of those readers who are friends and/or enemies of mine and read it to see what my latest inflammatory comments are. The second group is comprised of those who find it through random searches or links elsewhere. It is not widely read or discussed.

Usually, the first category is much larger than the first. This week, however, the opposite is true. Melder's Musings was featured in a roundup of blog items for the on-line magazine Slate. The Slate article also featured another blog many of my readers are familiar with.

I will take one issue with the Slate item. My comments about Karl Rove and his response to Lamar Smith's fax fiasco were not intended to advance a conspiracy theory. They were intended as sarcasm...or maybe a mix of both. I seem to get called a conspiracy theorist a lot these days...perhaps I should work on my sarcasm delivery. The fax situation does remind me of a saying I hear from one of my coworkers on occasion...and something we all know to be true of Karl Rove.

"Boy, you could land in shit and come up smellin' like roses."

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?