.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Tuesday, August 16, 2005

 

Crap Comment of the Day

It's been a while since I posted a "Crap Comment of the Day." I've found it's better for my blood sugar to avoid them. That said, the efforts by Rapture Republicans to turn America into the next Afghanistan have just given me too much to work with.

Here's today's "Crap Comment of the Day:"

"I've heard a lot recently about Terri Schiavo. She was murdered by a combination of an adulterous husband, a corrupt court and a medical establishment with no conscience."

Here's who said it:

Jerry Sutton, first vice president of the Southern Baptist Convention, railing against American courts during this weekend's so-called "Justice Sunday II" broadcast.

You can read the article it came from here.

At best, this guy is an idiot or simply ignorant of the facts. At worst, he's a manipulative liar. Seeing as how he was involved with the so-called "Justice Sunday II," I suspect the latter.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?