.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Monday, July 04, 2005

 

The Big Show Hits The Road (Again)

I'm making another of my whirlwind treks through the Southeast this week.

Tomorrow I'll be in Starkville, Mississippi, to see the new Board of Aldermen in action for their first official meeting. Rumors abound of various strategy sessions between the Aldermen-elect since election day. Now that they're official, those will have to stop (if they want to be legal, that is).

Later in the week I'll be in Jackson, Mississippi, investigating new job prospects. The idea of getting paid to do what I've done as a hobby is thrilling.

I'll finish the week in Texas to celebrate my mother's birthday.

There will be stops along the way in Arkansas and Louisiana.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?