.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Monday, April 18, 2005

 

Air America Soon To Be Off My Air

Yes, I'll even criticize my fellow liberals when I think they deserve it.

Today, it's Air America Radio. The executives at AAR recently signed a long-term deal with XM satellite radio. When that deal goes into effect, AAR will no longer be available on XM's rival, Sirius satellite radio.

I am a Sirius subscriber. After debating for months over which service to purchase, I chose Sirius partly because of AAR's availability. Sirius currently maintains a second channel (in addition to AAR) targeted at lefties like me.

On XM, AAR programming is spliced with other liberal shows on only one channel. That will not change with the long-term agreement.

AAR is putting the screws to me, other Sirius subscribers, and themselves.

Comments:
Sirius Left just got knocked down a few points on my score card... They carry Alan Colmes....
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?