.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Wednesday, March 30, 2005

 

An Elephant In Donkey's Clothing

His blog gives him away, if his sordid political past does not.

For a self-proclaimed Democrat, Joe Jackson takes the most hard right stances on issues I've ever seen...apart from Zell Miller.

Democrats across Mississippi have seen through him. He recently made an unsuccessful attempt to become the chairman of the Oktibbeha County Democratic Executive Committee.

That's in the wake of a lot of side-swapping during the last Gubernatorial election cycle down in Rankin County.

Both preceded an unsuccessful attempt in 2002 to influence leadership in the MSU College Democrats.

My advice to Joe: stop. Whether it's a lousy attempt at political hanky-panky, or self-deception, just admit the truth and move on.

Comments:
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
 
I am a former Democrat. I stress the word former. In 2002 there was no "side-swapping". I was fully behind Mugrove (having worked for him I grew to like him personally). As for the College Dems...there is no way I could "attempt to influenc" them. In 2002 I was still at Belhaven College working on my BA (I was a junior then). This claim is wrong and bizarre. Hardline stances? Does disliking a state legislator acting like a child, wanting a disabled woman to life, supporting the current war, and disliking the crime in Jackson make me a hard liner in line with someone like Zell? Very odd you feel that way. Glad you feel the need to spend time worrying about me and thanks for the free ad for my blog.
 
My objective here has been achieved. We now know exactly where you stand.
 
Daniel...ummm bud...I made a whole blog to show where I stand. Not exactly hiding anything. Your objective? Please...you have been caught flat out lying. You say I tried influence the MSU Dems in 2002. Yet in 2002 I was at Belhaven College in Jackson. Your statement does not square with the facts.
 
Edward, is this s regular thing with him?
 
"I am a former Democrat. I stress the word former."

Joe,
So you aren't now? This is confusing. You say you are a former Democrat, yet you sought the county executive chair just recently. Why?
 
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
 
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
 
Brandon, sometimes I get a little hotheaded and say things before I totally think them through. Yesterday, I not only had to deal with this blog's (wrong) claims but I also had several things hit me at once (all party related). I found out that a person I considered a friend had feed some people (this blog incuded) some outright lies about me. I got a little pissed off. Yes I have made some mistakes...but then again I am human and as such we are all prone to do so. But to have a friend stick a knife in my back was more than I could bear. I am sorry if my comments caused you confusion.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?